The Logitech 991-000414 is a bundled item that consists of a Logitech MeetUp Video Conference Camera, Logitech RoomMate Computing Appliance and Logitech Tap IP Meeting Room Touch Controller.
The Logitech MeetUp is a premier ConferenceCam that is purposely designed in order to be used for small conference rooms and huddle rooms. It can provide 4K optics and a super-wide 120-degree field of view which makes every seat at the table clearly visible. The Logitech 960-001101 is fully equipped with integrated audio and is optimized for huddle room acoustics, ensuring everyone can be heard as well as seen.
The Logitech RoomMate allows you to easily deploy Microsoft Teams® Rooms on Android™, Zoom Rooms™ Appliances, and other leading video conferencing services.
The Logitech TAP IP Touch Controller is a network-connected touch controller for Logitech room solutions. With clean cable management and a range of available mounts, Tap IP installs easily and stays up and running.
• Super-wide 120-degree field of view
• 3-microphone speakerphone
• 4K Ultra HD video calling (up to 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 30 fps); 1080p Full HD video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels @ 30 fps)
• 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels @ 30 fps); with supported clients
• Bluetooth wireless technology
• Plug-and-play USB connectivity
• Kensington security slot
• Microphone: Microphone frequency response: 90 Hz - 16kHz for full voice reproduction and high intelligibility without noise
Logitech Tap IP
• One-touch join: Easily start and join meetings with just one tap.
• 10.1” touch display: Spacious and responsive touch screen resists fingerprints for high legibility, and is sealed to protect components.
• Motion sensor: Built-in motion sensor allows for always-on readiness when a user approaches and saves power when idle. Sleek, low profile: Comfortable 14° angle allows for easy viewing while providing an unobtrusive presence in the room.
• Single PoE cable: One cable for both power and data means flexible placement anywhere in the room, untethered to the room system and without the need for long cable runs.
• Clean cable management: Built-in cable retention and strain relief system hides the PoE cable entirely within its enclosure, and secures it to prevent unwanted disconnections.
• Multiple mounting options: Secure Tap IP almost anywhere in the room with available Table, Riser, and Wall Mounts for convenient placement near room participants.
top of page
bottom of page